CRE Collateral Data Optimization
The Data Remediation and Enrichment Process:
Resolve Missing, Incomplete and Inconsistent Collateral Data
Financial institutions face significant challenges in complying with regulatory and organizational requirements for commercial real estate. Reis has assisted CCAR/DFAST and other financial institutions with the challenges faced by the dearth of CRE collateral information, and the resulting impact on credit risk modeling.
Reis leverages its proprietary property, submarket/market and sales transaction databases, and employs proven CRE collateral data optimization programs for remediation and enrichment of both current and historical financial insitution exposures.
- Poor data quality can materially impact a financial institution with financial and business constraints imposed by regulators.
- Regulatory demands continue to increase, exerting pressure on financial institutions to significantly improve data quality and integrity.
- Little collateral information is typically archived in an easily accessible database format.
Reis Services Include:
- File refinement using proven processes from the industry leader.
- Property matching to Reis's proprietary databases and custom property surveys.
- Analytics generation to quantify property NOI's and values.
- Consulting services that maximize the impact of optimization results.